Tales of a Ninja
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tales of a Ninja

Be the ninja you want to be.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

to do list while i am gone please read

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Drake
Admin

Ninja Profile
Name: Drake

to do list while i am gone please read Empty
PostSubject: to do list while i am gone please read   to do list while i am gone please read Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 9:52 pm

Well I have a list of things id like you all to do for me while I am away… I will be able to check on what’s going on in my computer class just wont be able to do much during that amount of time I have in there. So I would like the following people to do the following please.

Bloody-fang:
I would like you to do the buying and selling items please…. And you know the way I want it and if not talk to me at school but I would like it all to be there please. I would also like you to do the dice system I am wanting on it….. D-20, D-6

mitsuhide aketchi:
I would like you to set up an experience table for each rank please…. And also add an academy student; E,D,C,B,A, and S rank missing ninja ranks there will be no single missing ninja rank once you become a missing ninja you lvl in missing ninja thus making a different experience table. Also another thing I would like you to do is add how much health is gained by what rank you are…. This might vary depending on what you do but that will be discussed/ added when you are done with the jest of it.

Shinju:
You have an easer job since you have done a lot of work already megz… I would like you to just find the info on bijuu’s and the countries please and post them. And if you could make the back ground a little this will be based 100 years after Naruto shippuden. Thus all the main chars are dead and the bijuus are all free……… you may change this up if you want.

Mana moriko:
You have also done a lot of work ash….. Thank you……. You can help anyone else with there jobs if you wish so.

Dragonfang122:
I would like you to do that jutsu thing we talked about how an academy student can only use like 3 E-rank jutsus per fight and all like the spell system in DnD thing and all… if you cant do so then I will but you know more on this then me.

Now once you finish your jobs that have been asked off you, you may help others if you wish to do so. Now I will be doing the rules for the forum… adding more to the char template…. Templates for anything you can make as well like jutsus and such…. There are the other systems I am adding to it as well that I will do so it will be easer to do for me since I know what I want done….

Ok for all the mods now what I would like you to do is help the admins in any wat they wish you to help in please…. That will be very helpful to them and me in the doing… well actualy i would like the mods to help bloody-fang and mitsu.... cause they have the hardest stuff to do... so that is who id like you to help... but you can help anybody if you want

Thank you for doing all this…. And hopefully when I get back to wear I have the internet like always then the forum can be open and then the fun begins.
Back to top Go down
http://talesofaninja.rpg-dynasty.net
Dark Arrow

PostSubject: Re: to do list while i am gone please read   to do list while i am gone please read Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 6:04 am

Hmm this sounds like it will end up being a differnt and fun board. But ok Drake we will and thanks. If any admins need me to help them out I will to the fullest of my mod abilities lol
Back to top Go down
Shinju
Admin
Shinju

Ninja Profile
Name:

PostSubject: Re: to do list while i am gone please read   to do list while i am gone please read Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 12:14 pm

no problem...
and done...
let me know if ya need anything else...^^
Back to top Go down
Oblakz-kun
Oblakz-kun

Ninja Profile
Name: Gokugutsu Kuroshi

PostSubject: Re: to do list while i am gone please read   to do list while i am gone please read Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 10:16 am

i would love to help out guys just pm me...
Back to top Go down
John
Admin
John

Ninja Profile
Name: ehhh

PostSubject: Re: to do list while i am gone please read   to do list while i am gone please read Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 2:54 am

If you are still planing on keeping this site going, ill help you all out if ya need it.

~ John
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: to do list while i am gone please read   to do list while i am gone please read Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

to do list while i am gone please read
Page 1 of 1