Tales of a Ninja
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tales of a Ninja

Be the ninja you want to be.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Minato

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Minato

Ninja Profile
Name:

Minato Empty
PostSubject: Minato   Minato Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 9:48 am

Name: Minato

Village: Kohona

Student or Sensei to: Well i dont know

Looks: Avatar

Family Members:

Personality: He is funny he takes some things seriuosly and he likes haveing a good time

Special Characteristics: Can use time jutsus

~~~~~

Ninja Rank: Jounin

Elements: Time jutsus and Fire

Skills:
Main:Ninjutsu ; Sub:Taijutsu

Weapon: Kunai with special incription so when someone throws it on the floor i will hear it and i can go to it.

~~~~~

Jutsus: Flying Thunder God Technique
Rank S
Hiraishin no Jutsu is a ninjutsu technique utilized by the Fourth Hokage. The technique gave Yondaime his nickname "Konoha's Yellow Flash," due to his bright yellow hair and his ability to traverse great distances in the blink of an eye. A space-time jutsu like Kuchiyose, Yondaime first needs to mark his destination with a shiki (rite) first, he can then activate the jutsu to come to the mark. He can apply this to a weapon such as a kunai, and when thrown or used, he can instantly travel to it. He can also apply the mark to a touched area, such as his opponent or some other surrounding feature. No matter where the opponent goes, Yondaime can travel to the mark to kill them.

Spiral Sphere
Rank A
Rasengan was a ninjutsu technique developed over the span of three years by the Fourth Hokage. The technique was taught to his sensei Jiraiya, who then passed it on to the young ninja Naruto years later. Like Kage Bunshin, Naruto would adopt the technique as a signature move and make it all his own. The technique is unlike other jutsu in that it does not require any handseals, it just relied on the ninja's ability to mold chakra. The ninja concentrates a contained, fast, rotating sphere of chakra in the palm of their hand which can cause much destructive impact.

Spiral Shuriken
Rank S
Fuuton • Rasen Shuriken is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Wind Element. Rasen Shuriken was developed by Uzumaki Naruto out of the original Fuuton • Rasengan. This spiraling Wind attack has only been seen in a half completed state. But even in this incomplete form, it has wrought massive destruction. With the aid of clones Naruto will form Rasengan and add the Wind Element. Though called "shuriken" the attack is not thrown. The trick name along with the aid of clones who act as a feint allow Naruto to get in close and strike his opponent. The attack itself can only be maintained in his hands for a few seconds time.

Shadow Clone Technique
Rank B
Kage Bunshin is a Jounin level Ninjutsu technique. When Naruto stole the scroll of seals, he learned this technique as well. The normal Bunshin technique creates a copy of the ninja that lacks any substance. The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja's chakra evenly among the clones and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones. This makes Kage Bunshin an excellent training method if the ninja has the chakra capacity and stamina to maintain the Kage Bunshins for an extended period of time. This allows the ninja to essentially reduce the time it takes to train and learn with each clone added. This is especially true when used with Tajuu Kage Bunshin.Can make 100 of them.

Spiritualism Technique
Rank C
A powerful jutsu, Ninpo Kuchiyose allows a ninja to summon animals, objects and the dead to fight on their behalf. The ninja normally signs a blood contract with the animal species, which allows him to summon different size and skill levels of creature.(Toad)

~~~~~

Background Story: When he was young his father taught him jutsus and stuff put his father wanted him to be the best ninja in the world so his father treated him a anitidote from the 4th Hokage body and Naruto's body to get there jutsus. Minato started haveing a fit on the table and his ftaher fought he died but he didnt and he woke up 2 years later with the knowledge which the 4th Hokage knew and Naruto Knew from that day he has used his jutsus to help people and he was considered to be one ogf the most powerful shinobi in kohona and was made jounin.

Appearance: Avatar

~~~~~

Rping Example: Minato was trapped to a table"Dad please dont hurt me" Minato was lying there ready for the cirrum his dad turned around with the needle and all blood in it. His dad pushed the needle so some blood squairted out like most doctors do to make it look scary his dad than injected the needle in him"Arghhhhhhh" Minato screamed than his dad than pushed it and all the blood went in to him Minato started having a fit and he was just lying there with no pulse but was still breathing. Minato than got up 2 years later and didnt remember nothink spet for these jutsus stuck in his head and his name. Minato than was stuck there crying for help when a person came in and untied him Mianto than got up and ran out the door "where am i?" Minato was afraid of everyone because they all started saying his anem when they came across him. Mianto than ran into thais big building and knocked on this door what happened to be the Hokage's office there was a suttle voice that saud come in. Mianto entered "hello, where am i because i dont remember where i am or nothink sept for these jutsus stuck in my head and my name" the Hokage said your in kohona the Hokage was fasinated with Minato and took him in a lab to be expermented on the doctors was working on his brain for 3 months. Minato was lying there but was fine the doctors restored some of his memory like where is he and people he knows etc.
Minato than trained hard to help people and the Hokage and Minato had a good relitionship and he was than favoured one of the most powerful shinobi in kohona and was made jounin and sensei of a group and started practising with them.
Back to top Go down
Mana Moriko
Admin
Mana Moriko

Ninja Profile
Name:

Minato Empty
PostSubject: Re: Minato   Minato Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 9:33 pm

You have no avatar, change that please, so we can know what you look like.
Back to top Go down

Minato
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tales of a Ninja :: Ninja Village :: Ninja Sign Ups-
Jump to: